Family!
This e-mail is not going to be long, just wanted to let you know that everything is going well. I will be writing a long letter, so be expecting that. I only get about thirty minutes each P-Day to e-mail, so I'll probably be sending more letters here in the MTC than e-mails until I get out into the field. I hear e-mailing is better in Colombia than letters because it takes too long. Anyways I am excited for the next few months here....already within the few past days I have learned a lot. My district really is awesome and they all have a desire to serve. My branch president is amazing! Really! My Mind though is constantly been work, work, work but its good. I love you. Oh and got your letter Mom and Dad. Thanks :) My letter will be there soon. Love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment