Jan 3,
2011
Hey Mom,
I did receive the dear elder letters. read them and I am busy but I will try to reply to Shayna and Skyler by today, but if not for sure next week. I love your goals you talked about this upcoming year. We had a lot of talks or have heard a lot about recently of Not having a TO DO LIST but to have a BECOMING LIST. What are your goals of becoming? I feel that's a great way to put things in perspective. I feel behind on some things and I hope I will be able to share all the experiences I am having, but I can't remember them all. I am writing them in my journal though every night so they are there :) That's awesome news about Alton and Aj. I actually will miss Alton by a Month. I leave here on February 8th I believe. Also I haven't heard of the new program or anything like that here in the MTC, but here in the MTC they are trying all sorts of new things and that involves me being in the 'PILOT' program if you remember me talking about that in a letter. Well tell Ryan to use the Dear Elder so I can reply to him easier. Got to go my time is up. I'll make sure my letter get sent off sooner this week than before. Love you
Elder Ridley
Ok gracias! Thanks. I probably won't use my debit card, but i just wanted to know. I do have the cash Dad gave me but I am trying to save it. I haven't had to use it yet. I haven't received them yet and I know Skyler will be busy when he returns so I'll be patient. I am sending home a few pictures this week and some more for in my letter today so hopefully the family will enjoy those. I have to print them out here and send then because the computers won't allow us to upload them on the computer. So look for a few packages. Oh and what should I do with all the Christmas things. I have a box I can put them in and I think I will wait till a few weeks before I leave to send all my clothes and other things I don't need. Sound good?
Speak to you soon.
Elder Ridley
Ya I did receive your letter with that information about AJ. That's exciting! So when we get back we will be able to talk in our mission language. He did mean it when he said he was getting his papers all figured out and was hoping to be in the MTC while I was here. So I will look for him and talk with him and make him feel welcome here at the MTC when he does arrive. I don't know all the ins and outs of football, but I know football will be on the back of his mind when he is in the service. I can't wait to see him! Tell him the brotherhood of Elders are waiting for his arrival. Oh and sorry my letter this week is going to be late...you might actually get two at the same time. The holidays and me not getting it done on Monday messed up the time you will get it. so I am doing well and thinking of the family. Hear from you soon.
Elder Ridley
No comments:
Post a Comment