Ryan,
Thanks for the e-mail. Good to hear that the family got the letter. I was curious how long it would take to get there? I sent it Monday, so last P-day. Yes at first it was strange trying to adjust to the MTC life, but now it's home and it's amazing! The foundation of the gospel I would have to thank the family for that, but I do understand that the MTC will prep me for the mission and the mission will set the rest of my life. The first week here I learned so much about my mission and now it's seemed to slow down. The schedule is not as crazy and so I feel like our district is slowing down too and it shouldn't be that way. Although we learn a lot every day, I know we can learn and do more, always! I had a great experience at the end of this week on Friday with Elder Maughan. He reminded me about being myself and it brought back to mind something Issac said to me the night of my good-bye party and that is "I am Elder Ridley.' I have all these emotions flowing through me like excitement, scared, happy, calm and my mind is thinking about a ton pf things at the moment. It's hard to explain all the incredible things I am experiencing. I will write the family a letter and go in more detail. I love you Ryan. Speak to you soon.
Love Elder Ridley
No comments:
Post a Comment