Ryan,
Thank you for the 5 minutes you took this morning to write me. I do appreciate it sincerily. Somethings you have written might just have changed my mission for the Lord. I dont have a lot to share, but basically how I recognize how many great people we are surrounded by in our lives and how blessed for those examples. The Poineers modern, and from the past, have changed a lot for you as you have studied and reflected on it this past week and now I have reflected back on that a little bit too. Also I like what you said about giving talks because it gives us a boost. I see that here on the mission as I have had to give many talks during sacrament meeting. It always makes me study a lot more than I would so as to "know" what to do or say. I trust you to know when the right time is to share my thoughts with the youth that you have to take care of. That shows me right there that you desire more that just a simple class, but to make it a mission. There are many missions we can do after our full time mission. I see that more and more and I am preparing for that day when I get to do more whith the things I gain and learn here in Colombia. I know my mission is in Spanish, but I like your quote "Walay Mahay" means "No Regrets" in Spanish " No remordimiento" its almost like saying no remorse. I like yours and I think I will steal your idea and use a little Phillippines/Filipina in my mission haha. Ryan thanks for your time you took to write me. Love you. Tell Brooke Hello and that working with Ashley with Weddings is a good idea. Have a good week.
Elder Ridley
No comments:
Post a Comment