Today I was sending Cody his email a bit late and shortly after I sent it I got this right back...
Cody: Hey Mom! I love you!
Then me: Are you there now?
Cody: Yes, I'm sending our information to the President. Hey I won't have time later to come back later in the afternoon so I am going to try to write right now to the four e-mails I recieved from Skyler, Ashley, Ryan, and you. I am going to go play tennis today :)
Me: Thats great! Write others first like I said earlier. Dad sends you his love too and wants you to know that you are in his prayers and also he puts your name in at the Temple :)
Cody later: I will write to others first, but real quick to answer your questions from your e-mail. I am getting letters from home, but I haven't got any in awhile. OF COURSE :) I look foward to everything that gets sent my way. I havent recieved your package yet, but I will let you know. Elder Jorge got your e-mail. I printed out for him. He understood all, but a few words. His English is really good. In the house at night he talks with me in English to practice, but during the day I always speak in Spanish. Remember I told you I was sending you letters soon?? Well I still have them and I have decided around Christmas time I will send all of them in one package. Is that fine? I have a lot for the family and my friends. You might need to figure out how to send them all once you get them all. Sorry about not mentioning about the scriptures. I have Spanish Scriptures mom. I have had Spanish Scritures since day one in the MTC and here in Colombia. I sent the ones that you and dad baught for me home because I received a set of Scriptures in the MTC. I have a picture of me reading my set of Spanish scriptures that I sent you a while back. I do about the same thing as ryan with referring back and forth with English to Spanish. Did you read my PS(note) from last weeks e-mail about my information in Seminary? Tell me once thats all settled pleased.
Mom,
I didn't get to everyone. I only wrote Ryan and Ashley. I think it's difficult for me to write when I get a lot of e-mails. I was excited to write a whole lot today, of things I had written and planned to tell you, but I have not time left. Tell Skyler I will get to his e-mail next week. Always his letters give me a peaceful feeling afterwards. He always gives me something I need to hear or he just knows what I am going through. Please tell him thank you for his sincere desires for me to be successful when he himself has other things he could be doing. I am greatful for everyone that is helping me with understanding more of the things I have yet come to understand. Mom your right about my afflictions being swallowed up in the Joy of Christ. I will tell you that it happened this week and that you already were knowing. Thanks mom, love you
Elder Ridley
No comments:
Post a Comment