Hola!
Estoy Marvilloso (I am wonderful). Yep I am down to the wire and only have one more week. This coming up week is still time to learn and progress, but also time to prepare to leave, so it will be my most busy week. This morning was my last time to attend the temple for a while,which makes me sad. Yes I have talked with Elder Kennnedy. We talk for about a couple minutes at lunch when we pass by from one leaving to lunch, to the others going to lunch.
Pero esta bien (but its alright). I hear he sent me the picture of he and I. Took me a few reminders to try and officially print them out so I can have a few. He said he should be getting them to me the next time he sees me. I will tell you about the travels in my letter today. No I have not received the box from home. I haven't received a lot of things that you talked about.I've even asked in the mail-room and said they will be getting them to me, but they haven't. Sorry I don't have time to finish all the questions but I will try to remember them and answer them in the letter. Next time we talk I will be in Colombia :)
Elder Cody N. Ridley
No comments:
Post a Comment