Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley

Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley
Barranquilla, Colombia

Monday, December 19, 2011

Dec. 19, 2011

Dec. 19, 2011

Ridley Family,


I have so much I am ready to tell you all about what’s happened. The thing is from the 20th to the 31st I can call the family, I think it would be better on Christmas day like normal. I don’t know why, but the office make everything more complicated than it needs to be. I don’t know mom if you received my e-mail about Skype and calling home.....? It was in Spanish so you would have needed to translate it. The time difference isn’t three hours its two hours. I think that should be a good time.....at 4 my time and at 2 your time. I really don’t have a whole time to write today, but I am excited to see you all and talk to you all. I figured that I wouldn’t get to be able to talk to a lot of the family so it’s fine. So I will be calling at 2 your time 4 my time. This week I am having an activity with "papa noel" presidente Gaviria haha. I think we are going to play soccer or something, but one of the first activities I have done in the whole year I have been here. I will tell you more about everything that has happened with me the last few weeks on Sunday. Today we only have till three o'clock for preparation day and the next Monday too. I love you all and speak soon.

Elder Ridley

No comments:

Post a Comment