Mom,
I appreciate all that you have shared with me today. I want to have time to express a lot more things that I have set and planned for this next year with some goals I have pondered and written down, but....when I have more time. I’m going to copy this e-mail so I can respond next week and respond faster and better. This last week I didn’t get to work a lot. After we talked on Skype, the next day in the night I got sick so. I didn’t work for three days because I was throwing up and went to the bathroom every hour. I went to the clinic and they gave me some IV and some medications to take. I must have eaten something bad the day before and my stomach got inflamed....it’s called gastroenteritis.
My week went by really slow, but I am healed and ready to get back working into my area, but first things first I am ready to go with Elder Martinez to Buena Vista right now to have a great p-day in almost one month! So I am going to go get some Burger King to eat. I never thought I would be excited about something like that. Sorry for so short of an e-mail. I love you and hope that Ryan and Brooke will improve and I will definitely have a fast for them. All the new news is great to hear about everyone, well some of them . Everyone has an impression that I have changed so much, but new things over there are changing in a second and it’s weird. Everyone’s doing their own thing. I wish I could be there for Maddie’s wedding :( It’s not just that there little changed, but big life changes that everyone is doing. I like where I am at right now, feeling the spirit, having time to talk with my companion, teach, learn and share the gospel. I will write more next week. Love you
Elder Ridley
No comments:
Post a Comment