Dad,
I am glad to hear from you and simply know you’re doing better. When I heard about your accident mom explained it to me like it was nothing big. I know you all didn’t want to worry me so much. I am glad you’re doing better physically. What have you been doing all this time with the recovery? With Brother Hoyt do you have special exercises?
I am doing fine here in Monteria. My companion and I are low with investigators these day and we have intentions to use more help with the ward member to help us to do more in the work to help us with the processes of the work in Mogambo. This past Sunday we had stake priesthood session and it was about the work and what we can do to help with the youth to prepare to leave for a mission and understand more that it isn’t an obligation but rather a commandant of God because we are holders of the Priesthood. One of the things they talked about is having the youth have more opportunities with the missionaries. So I am excited to start that and focus more on how I can help the future generation in their service. I am excited to go home at night tonight and read from the Ensign...because it is about the book of Mormon and when I skimmed it for the five minutes I had it looked very interesting. I am going to use your scripture sometime this week in 2Nephi 33. I too know the Book of Mormon is true and has correct principles that will help families and others to understand the gospel more fully. I know that as we seek to understand it every day we will grow a stronger testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ. I am learning something new every day and grateful that I get to talk to people I don’t know about the gospel and share my testimony. I feel stronger and stronger the spirit in my day. It’s more important to me, its companionship the Holy Ghost. Dad I love you. Take care of yourself.
Elder Ridley
No comments:
Post a Comment