Spirtitual thought: Elder Ridley
Something that has been on my mind this past week a lot is faith/Jesus Christ. I have had many questions pop up in my head. I will write a few of them out. What is faith to me personally or to someone else? What is faith to our heavenly Father? How do we use it? When do we need it? How do we grow our faith? Who created faith? Is faith a word or an action? What is faith? The only thing that came to my mind is my Savior. In all the words in the world what comes closer to Jesus Christ, the answer is Faith! There is no faith without Jesus Christ and there is no Jesus Christ without faith. You will not have a Savior if you do not have faith and there is no need for faith without a Savior. They are two words, but in reality, they are together. How important faith is in our lives and how important Jesus Christ in our lives is immeasurable. Many people in the World and even in the Gospel lack the knowledge of how powerful Faith can be. I want to share my testimony that faith is something we need to strengthen everyday and as we do so, our relationship with our Savior will grow tremendously because they go together. I also want to express my Love of the savior in all things that He has set for me in my life. I am grateful that he is showing me the way when I rely on his atonement every day. I can see the life, my life specifically that has been atoned for, fulfilled, purified, cleansed that all things that we HOPE for will come to pass, but only when we truly have FAITH and JESUS CHRIST in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment