Mom,
Yes it was great to see you all and to finally talk and have a conversation. For me its seems like it’s been a very long time haha! I was a little bummed it didn’t go all as planned. Yes next time we need to plan a little better. I don’t know about you, but I feel like I wasn’t able to charge all that I wanted. After talking I felt like I completed nothing and that we didn’t even talk haha. I was grateful though for the opportunity just to see everyone’s faces. That made a big difference! I will take some of the things dad, Ryan, and Skyler said to me. I remember what they said. Yes things change quickly and things change slowly depends on what changing. Your right....I haven’t felt like I have felt right now in a very long time because of some changes I have made with the help of my Savior, specifically in this week. Wow! I am amazed at all the things that can happen in a week!
Things with Elder Castillo and I are fine, but it’s not a perfect companionship, but a lot better now than it was from the start. I actually don’t know all that will be happening with this transfer. Like I said some things go past me sometimes. I sent the president an extra E-mail today explaining some things that have been on my mind a lot in the few weeks. I told him that I would like to have an interview when he can. I don’t know all things in the mission, but I know there is one thing that can help a lot and that is from others experiences so asking others about their experiences helps. I am grateful for Dad, Ryan, and Skyler and all that they do for me to help. I am grateful for the trust, support and love you all have in me. There are a lot of people that have trust, support and love for me. I only wish to one thing right now and that is an example and to live what I know to be true.
Ya, It’s amazing how time flies and how we are already at summer once again. What are the plans for the family coming up?
I am really excited for Erik and I wish I could give him some advice and write him, but don’t know how that would be possible. Tell him that I said to find the true reason for going on a mission ahead of time. Tell him that most missionaries find that out in the mission, but that it’s important to do so now.
Ya, I don’t have much time to write more. I will be looking forward to seeing your letters. Right now I am not all sure what things I may need, but I will look and see and let you know next week. In reality we are not all that far apart....when you think of the eternities and think about time. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Elder Ridley
No comments:
Post a Comment