Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley

Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley
Barranquilla, Colombia

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

5-3-11 email

Mom,
I didn’t know what to expect from this e-mail so I didn’t really plan all that much on what I wanted to say. So I will simply just respond and on Sunday during Skype I can answer all the questions that you all have. No I didn’t receive a request from you. Ok I will quickly go on and add her in there in Skype. Yes, that’s correct codyridley is my account. I don’t know how it will all work out. Just simply be ready for the call at 3 on the computer. No what best works for you all is more easier because there are a lot more of you then me haha. Yes this week was transfers, but I didn’t transfer and neither did my companion. Things will be the same hopefully for the next six more weeks. The only difference is we will get a new roommate. I believe he is a Latino, but I am not familiar with him. I have a zone conference next Tuesday and will get to talk with the president Gaviria. I am excited and have been patently waiting for this opportunity. I am all back to health and I am an amateur in the language, but I can communicate. I Loved the rest of your e-mail really, but don’t have time to reply. ahhhhhhhhh....I don’t like that feeling of not accomplishing something. Actually one quick thought. I love your third paragraph about how the gospel is a refuge from the world. How true that is and how real I have seen it in my own life personally. That’s why it is so important to invite people to attend the church your house and then bear testimony of what taught during their time there. What other thing is there to be learned than the gospel of Jesus Christ. Everything in this world leads to that Truth that he is. We are in the truth! I am learning truth cada dia, cada dia (everyday, everyday) the people need to know the truth. Simply share the truth. Hahahaha jakes e-mail is so true and on the point! Except he explained my relation with my companion and what I struggle with at times, but I have found the solution. The solution is I need to Love him for what he is. Excited for Sunday. Love you all.

Elder Cody N. Ridley

Good moments good moments. I love the photos! Looks like Shyana has a big smile on and had great experience with Mormon prom. 170 youth at the event! Sounds like it's been improving more and more. Where was it taken place? The photos of Florida also looked like everyone had a blast. The fishing was good? What kind of boat do they have and was it in the oceanor lake? I will send more this afternoon, but right now I have to send a quick note to the president.
Speak soon, Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment