Cody received his mission call to the Barranquilla, Columbia mission. He reported to the Provo, Missionary Training Center on December 8, 2010. Cody will be a wonderful missionary. He has always been one with no fear to share the truths of the gospel to anyone. He has always had an abiding testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. For him it is black and white...Either it is or it isn't! For Cody it has always been what was the right thing to do and follow.
Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley
Barranquilla, Colombia
Monday, June 18, 2012
May 7, 2012
Mi madre.
¿Hola cómo está? Una semana mas para hablar por SKYPE. Espero que todos puedan estar allá durante la llamada. Bueno familia....I want to write in Spanish ha ha but I know it's just more complicated for you all. Grandma will be there on Sunday right? I would like to tell her happy mother's day too. I always try to plan so much to say and it never ends up how I want it so I don't even try. Really there is so much that goes on in the mission and it's difficult to get it all written in my journal. I do have my journal, but I don't write every day. I try my best but I will be honest it's difficult. Especially when I get home I am so tired. Shayna looks great in the photos. Just so you all know this week has been crazy for me because I had emergency transfers. I am still working in the same area, but I have a new companion and we moved from our old house, to a new house. I live with six other missionaries. My companion is from the united states. My companion's that I live with as well are all North Americans except for one. I will explain more next week when I get to see everyone in person. Do I really say that I am going to do something and then never do? I so so so sorry if I do, it's just I try my best to balance everything and at times it just doesn't end up the way I would like. It use to bug me a ton at the beginning of the mission, but now I have learned that my best effort is what I need to give and to try my best. Anyways I can't believe this is my last call on the mission. I am going to skype like I have been doing the last times. I am going to call on Sunday at 7 in the night. So be ready :) Well can't wait to here and see you all. Speak real soon.
Lots of love from and elder...
Elder Ridley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment