Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley

Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley
Barranquilla, Colombia

Monday, June 18, 2012

May 14, 2012

Hey mami. I know the other night wasn't the best turn out. I called the assistants and they gave me permission to call you again or skype whenever I want. The only thing is I don't know when you will be there or if the family wants to be there as well. I will call on the phone just to be sure that everyone is ready. I will call at 7:00 my time here and 5:00 your time on Wednesday. I am thinking about just calling on the phone because there usually isn't any problems with communication and with skype it's not dependable when you would like. I know I didn't get to say "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" I felt terrible after I left skype. I went outside to call where my companion called the other night to his family, but everything was closed. We found a taxi driver and passed by a whole bunch of places that had interacional calls, but they were all closed. I notice that you have a lot of questions, but I have responded many times to tell you the answers, but there seems to be a misunderstanding so I hope that this call on Wednesday will help a lot. I feel like I have explained a lot about the mission the last time I called, but there seems to be a lot of confusion. I know that you have a lot of questions that you want answered, but just ask me them on Wednesday and I will be able to respond directly because I have answered a ton of them from my last e-mails. Did you translate the English into Spanish in your e-mail or did have you been practicing your Spanish? Well I love Spanish so I might talk a lot in Spanish when I get home hahaha. Mom I am sorry about the call the other night and that it didn't work out. I do love you and I am grateful for all that you done for me. We will talk on Wednesday. Elder Ridley

No comments:

Post a Comment