Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley

Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley
Barranquilla, Colombia

Monday, April 9, 2012

April 3rd, 2012

Hey mommy,

Times really short I had an activity with our district meeting today so I wont have much time to write. When I first started the mission it bugged me a lot not to have much time to write, but not so much now. I am use to it. The only thing you and the family need to know is that your ELDER RIDLEY is ok :) and I am glad to tell you that I am ok. My companion and I will be having another baptism this week so much to prepare and also we will be having transfers the next week. I might go away from Barranquilla and I might not. I have a feeling that I will stay here and have six months in Ciudadela. This week was amazing with all the conferences and I cant wait to get the next Liahona. Well I know that Ashley should be having her baby soon! that's great! I know there is a ton I wish I could be involved with that is happening in all your lives. I am so happy that your all happy. I am enjoying my mission a lot and I love what it is to be a missionary. I will speak lot more next week.

Elder Ridley


PS- When I sent all my letter for everyone I had a letter for Elder Kennedy. I know I wrote him a letter. Elder Kennedy wrote me a personal letter and I received it about a month ago.

I sent my letters off when I received his so I was glad to have sent my letter off so he could read it. You are telling me that there wasn't a letter in all the letters I sent? Let me know and I will try to get some more letter sent out.


Have you sent a box for me for my birthday? I need......Deodorant, socks, candy :)

New Tie :)I know there is another thing I need but I cant remember. If I do I will let you know.

TE AMO MUCHO MAMI

No comments:

Post a Comment