Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley

Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley
Barranquilla, Colombia

Monday, April 23, 2012

April 16, 2012

Dad.

I feel its been so long since we have talked. I want to say that I miss you dad and I am grateful for the huge role you play in my life. Today is a special day for me because I get to give what I haven't given to someone today and that is the gospel. I have been trying to be a good missionary I want you to know that. I did get changed to a new area this past week, but I will give details next week about all that. My birthday has been a little different haha, but I know its only two that are this way and so it's special. I am happy and have found it when I serve with all my heart and faith. I know that the true happiness comes from what I am sharing and as I have applied it little by little in my life I have seen the blessing and the transformation in myself and in others. I know I didn't receive an e mail from mom, but tell her I am thinking about her today and that I miss you both. Can't wait to speak on Mothers day too. Love you


Elder Ridley

No comments:

Post a Comment