Mom,
Wow! Look at those pictures! haha
I am so glad to have the time I have to write to you and tell you simply.....I am doing fine :) and I love you mom. This week was a big change in my mission and the thing is I don’t know why? haha. It was something little, I know that. I have a little bit more hope in things and I know it will help me to finish the week that’s coming. This past week was great! It was the first time I have seen results of something. This past week we had 9 less active members that we have been teaching return the church...after one month of visiting them. This makes me happy to have more excitement to work harder and builds my testimony too. I am excited to have the time to talk on Christmas and explain a lot more about the mission and such that I didn’t know about before.
I haven’t gotten letters from home. I think I explained that the mission doesn’t send them to me anymore. They stay in the office until we have zone conferences or until we have meeting where the missionary can travel to get the cards or packages to me. I get something about everyone month. If you don’t want to write to me every week you don’t need to. Just send when you can really. It cost money. Can’t believe I am thinking like that haha, but really it’s a lot. I have your package, but it’s in Barranquilla in the mission office. They call me when it arrives. I have written cards for one year and will send a bunch in a week or two when i can go into the main part of town and send them. I know i am behind on writing to Brianne and Elder Kennedy so I will try to do that when i can, something small. Bueno...necesito irme. Chow chowwwwww!!!!!
te amo mucho
Élder Ridley
Ps- I want to know the names of the two sons names of the Pomar family. He wrote me card and wants me to write to his sons. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment