Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley

Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley
Barranquilla, Colombia

Monday, August 27, 2012

Aug. 27, 2012

Aug. 27, 2012 Mom, I am going great, I really am. There is a lot going on here in the mission. In about a week I will be visiting with Elder Holland on the 1st of September. We get the privilege to have Elder Holland come and speak with us for an hour and 15 minutes. I am excited and I know that we are going to be listening to the lord and what he wants to instruct us on for his work and the work that we all do. Something that has been really on my mind these last few days I, knowing that the Lord uses his servants to guide his work and that includes all those who want to follow him. I hope I will be able to listen really close and be able to really find out some things that I can apply and I know I will be having some goals to do after this Saturday. Anyway, mom this is not much, but I do love you and in know that families are forever and that we are all trying to reach that. You should be proud of all your kids. I am so grateful that I have that example that helps have those desires and hopes. Speak soon again. Elder Ridley

No comments:

Post a Comment