Cody received his mission call to the Barranquilla, Columbia mission. He reported to the Provo, Missionary Training Center on December 8, 2010. Cody will be a wonderful missionary. He has always been one with no fear to share the truths of the gospel to anyone. He has always had an abiding testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. For him it is black and white...Either it is or it isn't! For Cody it has always been what was the right thing to do and follow.
Elder Cody Nathaniel Ridley
Barranquilla, Colombia
Monday, July 30, 2012
July 30, 2012
Mommy.
Hey I know you write me every week, but it’s ok. Whatever I get I am excited to read it. I Hope you received my photos? Today I went with my companion to central to print out some photos and my companion wanted to send some letters. I am going to be sending some letter soon for you all to distribute to everyone.
I am here in Santa Marta still, but we had some changes. The office had some changes and my district leader went to the office to work now and so I have become the new district leader. I am excited to be able to give what I got and to continue doing my part. I am glad that I have this new responsibility because it will keep me focused on the work till the end. That’s my goal to not get into a trunkey stage. I am going to work like I have been since the beginning with the desire to do what I know and to continue learning.
Anyways I have a few things I need. I don’t have anything left on my debit card. Can you check that out for me to find out? I need new pants and new garments. I only have two pants because they got stained or something on the other ones. The garments you sent me last time I still have 5 new shirts in the bags in my luggage still so all I need is 5 new sets of shorts. I only need 5 shorts, don’t send me shirts. I also have a question and I know it’s not super necessary, but I would like to buy a new suit if I can. You won’t believe me, but I have gotten really small and my black suit is really big on me haha. One of the elders that I am living with said they are super cheap here. The most a suit cost is 150 dollars, but I can get one for 100. I just want to look good when I get back too. hahaha. So let me know. I appreciate all that you do mom. I love you. I would like to see the pictures from Laughlin too. Next week though. Talk again soon.
Elder Ridley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment