Mom,
I know how you are feeling about the time and that its going by really quickly. I feel the same way, but yet I don't know what to say this point. I am not even at the peak of my mission. I have a lot of things that should be required of me in the near future. The transfers are coming up this coming up week(next Tuesday) and I don't know what will happen. I would like to stay here a little bit longer, but my companion and the zone leaders I feel are thinking differently and thing that they are going to take the four missionaries in Mogambo ward and only put two missionaries in the ward. That means that my companion and I would both leave, but we are not for sure and we will find out the following week. The baptism was great. A few members showed up, but it's the same members that always show up!! haha. We actually had four people get baptized on Saturday, but from other missionaries. Elder Lopez baptized Maria Diaz and after she told Elder Lopez and I thanks with here soft voice. Sometimes I wonder what we really do to help people convert themselves. I feel at times I hardly do anything, but simply follow what I have been given and told, living by the spirit and things begin to happen and get done. Some other times I have no idea what needs o get done, but we try anyways with my companions and sometimes we fail and sometimes we succeed. I can be honest and say that my time here has been tuff, but I see the value that I have to keep pushing myself because something good will come up in the future. I havent had much time to write today because I need to fill out all these things and send them to the office through internet today because it the week before transfers and so we have to get all that done. i only had about twenty minutes to send the photos and my e-mail. Speak soon love you
Elder Ridley
Ps- the letter to the Gutierrez family is understandable :) They will understand. Thanks for doing that.
Mama!!
Fotos recientes (recent photos). The are some from my past area and some of the photos that I have taken here. Actually with the river and all is what I took today for p-day. I haven't really been using my camera lately. The first picture that I have is of Elder Jorge and the other Elder Is Elder Lopez. Enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment