Mom,
I have a few things I want to tell you that is happening in the future. First thing is that we have another baptism this week. She is the sister of one of the first baptisms I had my first week. Her name is Cindy Diaz of 24 years. We are excited for her family because she is the last one to be baptized out of all of them. It's exciting for Elder Barazoto because it's his last day in the mission. He leaves Wednesday. I already know who my companions will be. Yes companions! I will be in a threesome with the Zone Leaders for a few weeks. Probably only 2 weeks until I get my follow up trainer. I don’t think I am progressing all that well, but all the other Elders say my Spanish is WAY better than when I first arrived haha. You think you know Spanish when you come out of the MTc, but you don’t. I am working on trying to be a missionary first then the blessing will come later. Here are some photos of what has been happening so you know and dad know where I am at day to day haha.
Love you Mom and I am learning. Hope to write my journal entries in a letter to the family soon.
Love you
Elder Ridley
I did recieve your letters! and Ashley's as well. Made my day really!
No comments:
Post a Comment